The Ultimate Drop shipping Masterclass
The Ultimate Drop shipping Masterclass instead of focusing on a single platform and a single way to bring income without buying tons of classes this class focuses on the simple aspect of finding a product that sells and listing it across any and all platforms. Learn in depth product research keyword research and SEO ranking for a single winning product and sell across multiple and any platform that allows you to sell online. This Class focuses on actual E-commerce the process of selling a product online and a third party vendor shipping it for you.
Some Secret Keys You will Learn
- No prior knowledge of Shopify,Ebay,Walmart,Amazon Aliexpress, dropshipping or eCommerce is necessary.
- No prior technical skills are necessary – If you can use a browser you can do this course.
- A willingness to learn and a desire to build a financially secure future.
- As part of the course you will build and host a website using Shopify. We offer you a Shopify 14 day free trial.
- At the end of the course you will have identified multiple profitable niches
- At the end of the course you will understand who is your ideal customer
- At the end of the course you will be able to improve your Facebook advertising
- At the end of the course you will be able to find hot products on auto-pilot
- How to setup an eBay store and optimize the correct settings
- The core concepts of Drop Shipping
- Amazon Product Research
- Facebook Marketplace Listing
- Letgo + Offer Up Listing
- Lectures 32
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 8 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 344
- Assessments Yes
Welcome To Dropshipping Mastery
Picking Your Platform
- Building A Store & Facebook Page
- Christianna Hurt Webinar Building A Shopify Store June 12 2020
- Christianna Hurt Building A Shopify Store Part Two June 28th 2020
- Christianna Hurt Answering Your Questions About A Shopify Store
- Creating An Account & Paypal
- Facebook Marketplace
- Payment Options & Your Facebook
- Letgo + Offerup
- Creating Your Account + Requirements
Product Research + Margins
Taking Your Product Online